Carrickavoher is in the Civil Parish of Cloone. We don't know what Barony Carrickavoher is in. Carrickavoher is in Co. Leitrim
It is located at 53° 57' 2" N, 7° 43' 58" W.
Carrickavoher has an area of:
- 1,915,262 m² / 191.53 hectares / 1.9153 km²
- 0.74 square miles
- 473.27 acres / 473 acres, 1 rood, 3 perches
Nationwide, it is the 1159th largest townland that we know about
Within Co. Leitrim, it is the 39th largest townland
Carrickavoher borders the following other townlands:
- Aghavas to the east
- Bundarragh to the east
- Corraneary to the north
- Drumshanbo South to the west
- Gortnacamdarragh to the south
- Sunnagh More to the south
Interested in Geneological / ancestors who may have lived in Carrickavoher?